[asterisk-users] Asterisk Supported Harware Architecture

saqib butt mr.saqi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:48:03 CDT 2007

HI
Kindly can anyone plz tell me what will be the broadband architecture for
Asterisk, e.g; for a multinational company having offices in different far
location. What will the best solution or architecture to setup to go over
external PSTN lines accross many locations. Is ISDN is ok or it may need DSL
brodband service. kindly guide me about it as i dont know much about
establishing asterisk harware/network infrastructure, can u plz forward me
to any website for this.

THANX