[asterisk-users] IAX2 INBAND DTMF?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Jul 25 16:46:18 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 17:16 -0400, Steven wrote:
> My biggest issue with this is that the Iaxys will not generate DTMF tones onto the analog side..

Which type of IAXy do you have? I remember having a problem with this
over a year ago with one of the older IAXy boxes (the blue ones), but it
seemed to work fine when I swapped it for one of the grey ones.  It's
been long enough now that I don't remember if I had to do anything else
special to get it to work.  But I do know for a fact that this
elementary school has been using my IAXy to drive their paging system
for over a year.  (I'm not sure that's much help, but maybe it'll spark
someone else's memory.)

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager