[asterisk-users] Debian etch and web voice mail - how to configure it?

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Sun Jul 22 13:02:54 CDT 2007

jim,
asterisk does not provide an httpd itself... asteriskNOW does provide
lightspeedhttpd.. as tzafrir said in his last email, you would have to
move the vmail.cgi to the apache2 cgi-bin directory, then write an html
page to execute it.  I would have to look at the application to give
further insight.  if the link tzafrir provided is correct, I can do
that...  just let me know.

what I tend to do is install asteriskNOW and then overwrite * with the
latest version... doing anything else on that box is quite rough though...
daveC