[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Jul 22 03:07:29 CDT 2007

Alvaro Parres wrote:
> Search at mfcr2.c this:
>
>     case MFCR2_PROT_MEXICO:
>
> And add the next line after that line:
>
>      mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12;
>
> This will help you on calls that have the restricted flag on the ANI
> only. (Nextel). But not on no caller id calls.
>
> I don't know if steve can help us whit the case where no caller id is
> send.

Is that change appropriate for all Mexican operators, or just some? For
the time being I have added that to my latest source code.

What happens when there is no ANI, and is it the same for all operators
in Mexico? Can you send a log of such a call with "loglevel=255" in
unicall.conf, and I will try to sort this out. It seems strange I
haven't had more feedback on this, since there seem to be quite a few
users in Mexico.

Regards,
Steve