[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:09:04 CDT 2007

Search at mfcr2.c this:

    case MFCR2_PROT_MEXICO:

And add the next line after that line:

     mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12;

This will help you on calls that have the restricted flag on the ANI only.
(Nextel). But not on no caller id calls.

I don't know if steve can help us whit the case where no caller id is send.

On 7/19/07, Carlos Chavez <cursor at telecomabmex.com> wrote:

>  *On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:14:53 -0500, Alvaro Parres wrote*
> > Yes Moises, i was looking for it.
> >
> >      The main problem is only on the files for version 1.4... it give
> that error when no CallerID is recive or a private caller id is recive.
> >
> >       The change i made is to add to Mexico variant on mfcr2.c this line
> mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12;
> >
> >      This works for nextel or phones that send private caller id.. But
> doesn't work when no CallerID is recive.
> >
> >      I have al ready check diff files from 1.2 files and 1.4 files and i
> didn't find any big difference between both version.
> >
>     Ok, I did the change you specified and now we can receive calls from
> Nextel phones but get no callerid on any call.  How do I apply the patch to
> libmfcr2?
>
> --
> Carlos Chavez
> Director de Tecnología
> Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de México S.A. de C.V.
> Tel: +52-55-91169161 Ext 2001

Alvaro I. Parres Peredo
Director de IT
Grupo Xmarts SA de CV