[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:44:21 CDT 2007

Steve:

    The problem occurs only in Asterisk 1.4, not at 1.2.

    The log is the same that Carlos post here. We recive an Unexpected MF6
signal when a No caller ID or restriected Caller ID is recive.

     This is for all the operatos.

     If we add mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12; to the
Mexico Definition we can recive restricted Caller ID calls, but no Not
Caller ID Calls.

     I'm not shure why only on versions 1.4 and not on version 1.2.

Thanks.

On 7/22/07, Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> wrote:

> Alvaro Parres wrote:
> > Search at mfcr2.c this:
> >
> >     case MFCR2_PROT_MEXICO:
> >
> > And add the next line after that line:
> >
> >      mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12;
> >
> > This will help you on calls that have the restricted flag on the ANI
> > only. (Nextel). But not on no caller id calls.
> >
> > I don't know if steve can help us whit the case where no caller id is
> > send.
>
> Is that change appropriate for all Mexican operators, or just some? For
> the time being I have added that to my latest source code.
>
> What happens when there is no ANI, and is it the same for all operators
> in Mexico? Can you send a log of such a call with "loglevel=255" in
> unicall.conf, and I will try to sort this out. It seems strange I
> haven't had more feedback on this, since there seem to be quite a few
> users in Mexico.
>
> Regards,
> Steve

Alvaro I. Parres Peredo