[asterisk-users] G729 copy protection

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Fri Jul 20 08:38:44 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 08:55 -0400, Martin Smith wrote:
> I'd bet the emails are addressed to the list and the original sender,
> both, so for the original person they appear twice, but everyone on the
> list gets them a single time. I haven't seen any duplicates.
>
> Martin Smith, Systems Developer
> martins at bebr.ufl.edu
> Bureau of Economic and Business Research
> University of Florida
> (352) 392-0171 Ext. 221

Nope, the mails from Bruce are being delivered twice. Yours however only
came in once, as do everyone else. So something is strange about the way
his emails are encoded I suppose.

It isn't really that important to me, but it appeared that Bruce thought
he was being slammed for something he wasn't and I wanted to try and let
him know he wasn't getting doo.

db