[asterisk-users] G729 copy protection

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Fri Jul 20 07:55:48 CDT 2007

I'd bet the emails are addressed to the list and the original sender,
both, so for the original person they appear twice, but everyone on the
list gets them a single time. I haven't seen any duplicates.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221