[asterisk-users] Asterisk Hosting (Dedicated Servers)

marcelobiz at comcast.net marcelobiz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 00:57:11 CDT 2007

Thanks Gordon for your response,
It helped me a lot ...

I should have done this already, but the QoS issue was holding me back ... Actually, for now ... I'll start with just a backup box and test how it goes ...
I was looking for a kind of dedicated server hosting with a MPLS network that could give me a good level of QoS, but I didn't find it ...

Thanks again,

Marcelo

P.S: If anyone has another point ... I would be grateful in reading your opinions

From: Gordon Henderson <gordon+asterisk at drogon.net>