[asterisk-users] How to change Zap channel negotiation/exclusive etc..?

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed Jul 18 02:47:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

I just spoke with my telco about a problem I have with some zap channels
getting stuck in "PRI flags: Resetting" when we have a heavy load (lots
of calls). The technican I spoke with told me that this is most likely
because asterisk says the zap channel should be exclusive and this
causes problems.

I need to try to change this to 'negotiation' or something else, but I
don't understand where I do this. Please help.

Our zapata.conf below:
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;