[asterisk-users] 2 PRI on asterisk

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:46:36 CDT 2007

On 7/17/07, satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
>                 I am going to install 2 port pri card on asterisk but i
> dont know how to incomming call goes in to IVR and how to route call outside
> base on pattern match means if some one call on mobile phone then use PRI 1
> and if call on landline phon call route through pri 2 how to make dission
> base on pattern number

Hi Satish:

I know it can be very frustrating, why don't you read this book called
Asterisk: The Future of Telephony. I think what you should focus on is
researching the "dialplan" and "extensions.conf" which essentially are one
and the same. I promise this will answer all your questions.

You can download the book here:
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

Regards,

-Andy