[asterisk-users] Zap channels unavailable?

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Tue Jul 17 09:57:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

No I havn't tried that. That entry wasn't even in there so I'll try it.
I'll let you know if it helped.

The odd thing is that this problem started yesterday. And our asterisk
has been running for +1 year without these kind of problems.

So either our telco has changed something OR it's because of the "heavy"
load on the server (cpu running at max 20% with 40-50 simultaneous
calls, so why would it be this?).

Regards,
Jan

Have you tried setting resetinterval=never in zapata.conf?