[asterisk-users] Distribution lists for voicemail

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Jul 13 10:30:07 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 08:20 -0500, Jadrien Wauthier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am sure someone has already asked this, but I am fairly new to the
> list, so I haven't seen anything on this.  Does anyone know of a good
> way to leave one voicemail message, and the message be forwarded to
> multiple voicemail boxes at once.  I realize that we could leave one
> message in a group box and have the message forwarded to a group email
> address, but their are some users that want the message in their
> actual voicemail box.

	Clearly a case where you have done no research at all because it is
well documented.  I'll be kind so here it goes:

Use the command: Voicemail(1&2&3&4&5)

	Basically separate the mailbox number with an "&".  The greeting will
be from the first mailbox you specify.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001