[asterisk-users] Distribution lists for voicemail

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Jul 13 10:19:13 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 08:20 -0500, Jadrien Wauthier wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good way to leave one voicemail message, and the
> message be forwarded to multiple voicemail boxes at once.

You can pass multiple mailboxes to the VoiceMail() dialplan application
separated by ampersands, like this:

exten => 123,1,Voicemail(101 at default&102 at default&103 at default)

As I understand it, the greetings will come from the first mailbox
specified, but a copy of the voicemail will be left in all of the
specified mailboxes.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager