[asterisk-users] Transfer Question

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Fri Jul 13 08:25:53 CDT 2007

I'm having a tough time figuring out how to do something.  If I have an
operator (which could potentially be in their own context) and an
internal-only context, is it possible to make it so the operator can
call the internal-only context but *NOT* transfer calls to it?

The idea is that the internal-only context should not be allowed to make
or receive outside calls.  The only concern is that the operator and
other office users can transfer outside calls to these internal-only
extensions.  Also, the operator and office extensions need to be able to
call the internal-only extensions directly.

Thanks!

Mark