[asterisk-users] Distribution lists for voicemail

Jadrien Wauthier jwauthier at dalcon.com
Fri Jul 13 08:20:42 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am sure someone has already asked this, but I am fairly new to the list, so I haven't seen anything on this.  Does anyone know of a good way to leave one voicemail message, and the message be forwarded to multiple voicemail boxes at once.  I realize that we could leave one message in a group box and have the message forwarded to a group email address, but their are some users that want the message in their actual voicemail box.

Thank you for your help.

Jadrien Wauthier