[asterisk-users] Need Advice/Suggestion

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Mon Jul 9 08:12:00 CDT 2007

Or, if you can have a trigger of some type. If you have say, a database,
that stores the current "night service" status, then you can query that
to determine if you should send the call to the after hours steps, or to
dial into the phone. Then set up another extension that the internal
people can dial to trigger that service.

Rob