[asterisk-users] CDR and call transfer

Jason Backshall jbackshall at centrixnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 3 04:18:13 CDT 2007

Hi Grigoriy,

If I'm interpreting your call flow correctly, you're only ever making one
outbound call - that's the call from ext100. You're then transferring that
call to ext200. Is this correct?

If so, given that you're only making one outbound call, then CDR is acting
as expected. You only ever made one outbound call, and that what it's
showing you on the first CDR record.

By transferring the call to ext200 (I'm guessing it's an unattended/cold
transfer?), you're connecting the already established ZAP channel to
SIP/200.

Maybe I've interpreted what you're saying wrong - but if I haven't, then
what you're seeing in the CDR is normal.

Jason.