[asterisk-users] Need Advice/Suggestion

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Jul 9 07:53:42 CDT 2007

> One of my client requested that he wants to
> manually shift the dial
> plan  like above as he has flexiable timing sometime he finishes at 3:00pm some
> time 8pm. I can
> not give him freepbx  access.

How about ignoring the time element completely and just telling the client to divert his/her phone before they leave the office? Depending on the device, they can either do that locally on the device, or alternatively, you can program a couple of short codes into your dialplan to allow the client to enable/disable divert.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html