[asterisk-users] North American voice BRI - Informal survey

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Thu Jul 5 22:41:56 CDT 2007

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/archive/ENG/Orders/2007/o2007-56.pdf

some discouraging directions being taken by the idiots at the crtc.
Essentially laying the groundwork to phase out bri completely in
Canada, probably fcc has similar idiots making similar decisions as we
discuss this.

Read the rationale for a good laugh - these bureaucrats are out to
lunch on the technical aspects completely.

So this may all be moot, yeah we can get it to work but if we can't
buy the service after the next year or so, so what ....