[asterisk-users] Digit Convesion and Digit Insertion

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 17:23:19 CDT 2007

Hi List;

How can I convert some digits to another digits, and
how I can insert in the end or in the begining some
digits, for example:

If I have a number like 11336784888, then I need to
replace each digit of value 1 by 5, how?

Also how can I add digits to the numbers like adding
00 in the beginning, so the dialed number becoming:
0011336784888 or adding digits (like 99) in the end of
the dialed number, so it will become: 001133678488899,
how?

Regards
Bilal