[asterisk-users] Putting a password on the international call

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jul 3 18:47:51 CDT 2007

I think he means "will he be able to tell what passwords were used by
looking at the cdr, for planning purposes, and who used the passwords?"

Bilal, using the CDR you could, of course, know who dialed international
numbers.  The password, however, will not make it back there unless you
make sure of it.  Two ways I can think of would be:

make the extension for dialing an international number BEGIN with the
password:

*614*0116425.....
Then I think you would see it in CDR.

Another thing that might work for you would be account code?  Set the
account code for the CDR record to be the password?

Not sure if either of these will work for you but just shots in the dark.

Moj