[asterisk-users] Digit Convesion and Digit Insertion

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jul 3 18:32:12 CDT 2007

bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Also how can I add digits to the numbers like adding
> 00 in the beginning, so the dialed number becoming:
NUMBER=11336784888
exten => 1000,n,Set(NUMBER=00${NUMBER})

> 0011336784888 or adding digits (like 99) in the end of
> the dialed number, so it will become: 001133678488899,
NUMBER=11336784888
exten => 1000,n,Set(NUMBER=${NUMBER}99)

For the substitution bit, changes all ones to fives, I don't know a
native way to do it.  Until someone told me a better way to do it, I
might use AGI, although the overhead would probably kill a busy system
-- I've only got up to three concurrent calls so I can waste the
processing cycles.

Moj