[asterisk-users] Dynamically Adding A Context

j j at intuitivecreations.com
Wed Jan 31 09:10:09 MST 2007

Seriously man.
 I don't want to be "testy" here, but what part of *dynamic* didn't you
understand?

 Adding a context to a flat file and reloading the server is NOT
dynamic.

 And, as I explained in a previous post, realtime is not a solution I
can use for this issue because I'm updating proxy software that uses the
AMI so realtime is not an option.

For everyone else;
Thanks for trying to take a stab at this. It seems there simply is no
way to do it. Perhaps I'll submit a patch to digium so at least we have
this simple functionality in the future...