[asterisk-users] Dynamically Adding A Context

Shane Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Wed Jan 31 11:28:34 MST 2007

Seriously? You want serious! You can't handle the serious!

I would assume that editing a file and refreshing a system by means of
a program or self intervention which causes no interruption in service
could be concidered dynamic.  How does asterisk realtime handle this
thats so radically different that it can be the only true dynamic
method of doing this.

BTW.. Did you figure it out yet?