[asterisk-users] Hi Honies! I'm home!

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Jan 30 13:42:58 MST 2007

Many of you may have seen the recent announcement about Danny Windham
coming on as the new CEO of Digium.  This is one of the most exciting
things to happen to Digium and to Asterisk at large.  When Danny comes on
board, I will be transitioning to the role of Chief Technical Officer
(retaining my position of chairman of the board of directors), providing
strategic vision for the company as well as being able to focus more
extensively on the community, the customers and the technology.

My sincere hope is that this transition will not only directly benefit the
Asterisk community and Digium customers, but will allow me to spend much
more time with the community and with Asterisk, playing a more important
technical role in our roadmap for both hardware and software.

I'm looking forward to working more with the community and the developers
to help grow the future of Asterisk even more!

Mark