[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Unicall + Telmex E1 MFC/R2 Argentina + Meridian

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 08:50:45 MST 2007

Moises,
   I 've stated testing by raising all timers a bit. Everything went
worse, now there are more failed calls. Can you give me a hint of
which timers to modify and, if you know, a more extensive explanation
of each one? I know it's documented into the file but I cannot catch
the concept.

Thanks you very much!

Greets.