[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Unicall + Telmex E1 MFC/R2 Argentina + Meridian

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 18:09:14 MST 2007

Hi Facundo,

  Were you able to match your phone's codec with the asterisk codec? Try to check and set them with the same codec. Also, try to adjust the rxgain & txgain.

  Regards,

  Angel

Facundo Ameal <fameal at gmail.com> wrote:
  Moises,
I 've stated testing by raising all timers a bit. Everything went
worse, now there are more failed calls. Can you give me a hint of
which timers to modify and, if you know, a more extensive explanation
of each one? I know it's documented into the file but I cannot catch
the concept.

Thanks you very much!

Greets.