[asterisk-users] Echo on IP phones...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jan 23 17:27:15 MST 2007

	I have a customer running Asterisk 1.2.13, Zaptel 1.2.11 with a TE110P,
a TDM04B and an Astribank-32.  They have been complaining that there is
echo on calls even when they are IP to IP on the same network.  There
are 18 Aastra 9133i phones and 30 analog phones connected to the
Astribank.  I can understand there being a bit of echo on the analog
phones, but I do not understand why there would be echo on the SIP
phones when they are all using ALAW/ULAW and are on the same local
network.  I even have QoS configured on the Linksys SRW224P switch to
give priority to the voice services.

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chávez Prats