[asterisk-users] Aastra 480i freezes

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:42:54 MST 2007

I realized today after much playing around that the Aastra 480i phone
(I'm assuming the others as well), will freeze and can be reproduced
if all of the following is true:
1. You enable auto answer in the configurations
2. You call from an Aastra phone to another Aastra phone using the
alertinfo that auto answers  the phone.
3. You hangup and then try using a softbutton programmed as a
speeddial, the phone freezes right then.

If I put canreinvite=no in sip.conf, then all is fine. Also even when
not using auto answer, the phone will freeze after just a few phone
calls if canreinvite=yes.

Has anybody else seen this problem?

I would realy like to disable reinvites.

TIA