[asterisk-users] Disconnect Supervision UK / BT solution?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Jan 22 10:56:07 MST 2007

Chris Earle (CBL) wrote:
> Sorry -- you're right, I didn't express the scenario properly ..
>
> The disconnect supervision problem is when I 'forward'/divert an incoming
> POTS call out another FXO channel to a mobile phone or POTS line.
> (POTS -> Sangoma|Asterisk -> POTS/mobile)
>
> When the incoming POTS hangs up and/or the mobile the person was connected
> to .......... Asterisk/Sangoma doesn't hang the Zap channels up.....

Just to clarifydoes it all work ok if you are using SIP or IAX for the
forwarded channels?  Eg local SIP phones?

I only have incoming zap lines in my config and with the exception of
hangup on ringing I have found hangup detection to work fine.  I have a
fax machine forwarding in my config as well and again no problems yet
with hangup on that.

Does it fail to work *every* time, or just intermittently?  Does
CallerId work ok in your setup?  (can be a clue to help diagnose your setup)

Ed W