[asterisk-users] Disconnect Supervision UK / BT solution?

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Jan 22 08:45:17 MST 2007

Sorry -- you're right, I didn't express the scenario properly ..

The disconnect supervision problem is when I 'forward'/divert an incoming
POTS call out another FXO channel to a mobile phone or POTS line.
(POTS -> Sangoma|Asterisk -> POTS/mobile)

When the incoming POTS hangs up and/or the mobile the person was connected
to .......... Asterisk/Sangoma doesn't hang the Zap channels up.....

I have tried busydetect and busycounts and a number of settings are enabled
for UK CallerID support (polarity switch stuff) ... but I had some sketchy
side effects with busydetect etc.... and am wary of premature hangups....

Thanks for your query

--
Chris