[asterisk-users] Re: Disconnect Supervision UK / BT solution?

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Wed Jan 24 08:27:55 MST 2007

Yes, IAX <--> IAX works fine

it's when it's Zap(in) ->Asterisk -> Zap(out)

Every call that I pass through to that outgoing Zap channel (a dial out to a
mobile phone) fails to hang up.

CallerID is working -- with this sangoma card, which seems to need...
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity
...to work in the UK

If removing helps the disconnect detection, I don't mind losing my callerID
support.....

--
Chris

news:45B4FAB7.8000502 at wildgooses.com...