[asterisk-users] 2 Questions: Answer with music don't work and Voicemail direct access ?

Noc Phibee noc at phibee.net
Wed Jan 17 07:07:45 MST 2007

Hi

I have two small question, if you can help me ;=)

Problems with Answer+Music

my extension:

[Cal-In]
        exten => _811XXXX20,1,Goto(C-Internal,100,1)
        exten => _811XXXX21,1,Goto(C-Internal,200,1)

[C-Phibee]
exten => 100,1,Ringing
exten => 100,2,Wait,1
exten => 100,3,Answer
exten => 100,4,Dial(SIP/201&SIP/200,30)
exten => 100,5,Hangup

exten => 200,1,Ringing
exten => 200,2,Wait,1
exten => 200,3,Answer
exten => 200,4,Dial(SIP/200,25,tm)
exten => 200,5,Hangup

With this extension, when a incoming call are received :
    If my customer have call 0811XXXX20, that's answer and Ring
    If my customer have call 0811XXXX21, he have a answer, he have a music

I don't know why the 0811XXXX20 don't have the music for wait that i am
answer ...

Second Question:

It's possible to put into the extension, for access to the VoiceMail,
the extension of the caller ?

    exten => 500,1,VoiceMailMain(@Home)

Actually, when i call the 500, he want know my mailbox ID and after
password ...
if i call with the post 200, it's possible to access direclty at the
password ?

Thanks bye