[asterisk-users] 2 Questions: Answer with music don't work and Voicemail direct access ?

Stefan Wintermeyer stefan.wintermeyer at amooma.de
Wed Jan 17 07:31:44 MST 2007

Hi,

Am 17.01.2007 um 15:07 schrieb Noc Phibee:
> Problems with Answer+Music
>
> my extension:
>
> [Cal-In]
>        exten => _811XXXX20,1,Goto(C-Internal,100,1)
>        exten => _811XXXX21,1,Goto(C-Internal,200,1)
>

> [C-Phibee]
> exten => 100,1,Ringing
> exten => 100,2,Wait,1
> exten => 100,3,Answer
> exten => 100,4,Dial(SIP/201&SIP/200,30)
> exten => 100,5,Hangup
>
> exten => 200,1,Ringing
> exten => 200,2,Wait,1
> exten => 200,3,Answer
> exten => 200,4,Dial(SIP/200,25,tm)
> exten => 200,5,Hangup
>

> With this extension, when a incoming call are received :
>    If my customer have call 0811XXXX20, that's answer and Ring
>    If my customer have call 0811XXXX21, he have a answer, he have a
> music
>
> I don't know why the 0811XXXX20 don't have the music for wait that
> i am answer ...

I guess you simply did a mistake in the Goto. It points to the "C-
Internal" context but you want to jump to "C-Phibee".

> It's possible to put into the extension, for access to the
> VoiceMail, the extension of the caller ?
>
>    exten => 500,1,VoiceMailMain(@Home)
>
> Actually, when i call the 500, he want know my mailbox ID and after
> password ...
> if i call with the post 200, it's possible to access direclty at
> the password ?

Yes:

exten => 500,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERID(num)}@Home)

But I am not sure if you really want to use @Home here. But that
depends on you voicemail.conf

BTW: With exten => 500,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERID(num)}@Home,s) you
can even skip the password question.

   Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.