[asterisk-users] Question about FXO/FXS device.

Token PBX tokenhr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 18:29:38 MST 2007

Hi!

I have several SPA3000 devices (older versions of SPA3102) and they are
working OK, sound quality is good. It is very configurable to the slightest
details. I use it whenever I need just one or two FXO ports, like for small
scale PSTN integration, or for connecting some other equipment that requires
FXO like GSM Gateway.
Best regards

Mihaela MJ