[asterisk-users] Help with DISA

Andres Baravalle andres.baravalle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:41:10 MST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to configure Asterisk and DISA.

Asterisk is working, but I cannot have DISA dialing out.

This is a snippet of my extensions.conf:

[internal]
exten => 1003,1,DISA(no-password|outgoing2)

[outgoing2]
exten => 1003,1,Playback(beep.gsm)
exten => 1005,1,Playback(beep.gsm)

My understanding is that if I dial the extension 1003, I should then
be redirected to the context outgoing2 , and from there I will be able
to dial extensions 1003 or 1005. If I can manage to sort out this
dummy example I suppose I will be then able to solve the rest.

Looking in the asterisk screen when I call, I see:

Executing DISA("SIP/1001-c5bf", "no-password|outgoing2") in new stack

After that, nothing happens. I can't hear dialtones from Asterisk, but
that's related to the fact that I do not have a sound card on the
server.

I have similar results if I set up a password. I can arrive to the new
context, but cannot dial anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
   Andres