[asterisk-users] Outbound IVR for Asterisk

Alejandro Duplat alexduplat at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 13:01:15 MST 2007

Hi,

Someone knows an Open Source solution that can handle Outbound IVR for asterisk?. What I'm looking it a pre-preprogrammed a telephone call that reach a Person and start making an Interview over the telephone.

Specifically I want to call all my customers exactly one hour after the service has been performed and ask some questions in an IVR, also the results of the Interview I will need them on a Database (MySQL)

Best,

Alex