[asterisk-users] Outbound IVR for Asterisk

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Tue Jan 16 13:23:40 MST 2007

Am Dienstag, den 16.01.2007, 12:01 -0800 schrieb Alejandro Duplat:
> Hi,
>
> Someone knows an Open Source solution that can handle Outbound IVR for asterisk?. What I'm looking it a pre-preprogrammed a telephone call that reach a Person and start making an Interview over the telephone.
>
> Specifically I want to call all my customers exactly one hour after the service has been performed and ask some questions in an IVR, also the results of the Interview I will need them on a Database (MySQL)

If you are ready to write the extensions yourself (plus database logic),
you can use ".call" files for that purpose. Have the one end (the later
"originator of the call" be the customer, so that this customer will be
run through the dialplan - where your IVR can work as usual.

Sorry I do not know pre-fabricated solutions for that, neither
commercial apps.

BR
Anselm