[asterisk-users] Asterisk Bootcamp in Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, BC)

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Tue Jan 16 13:01:05 MST 2007

Greetings,

The District of North Vancouver, a municipal government in BC, Canada,
is hosting a Digium instructed Asterisk Bootcamp at our training center
from February 5th-9th, 2007. Primarily arranged to provide training to
some of our staff, there is space available for others to avail of this
opportunity to obtain Asterisk bootcamp training in the Pacific
Northwest.

Space on the course can be booked via the Digium web site at
http://www.digium.com/en/training/locator/enroll/46.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers