[asterisk-users] SIP phones at multiple locations

Tomer Horn thorn at ivrit.org.il
Sat Jan 13 09:33:44 MST 2007

Over my experience with 1.0 and 1.2 branch, if you register both phones
the same SIP account and you will call it then both phones will ring,
however, from reading here and there I heard mixed feedback about it so
I just dedicated an account for each phone and I dial both of them at
the same time until one answers (& in Dial()).

Tomer.