[asterisk-users] Dropped calls

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Jan 12 19:23:27 MST 2007

     I have an Asterisk server with 3 TDM400P cards.  9 FXO and 3 FXS ports.
It also has 2 Astribank-8 units connected.  The customer is having calls
dropped at random intervals but several times a day.  Could this be an issue
with Interrupts with the 3 cards?

     I am also having a problem sending and receiving faxes when they are
either connected to the Astribank or to an FXS port on the TDM card.  I know
there are issues with Asterisk and faxes but I have never had so many problems
in a single installation.  Some faxes go through (mostly to local numbers) but
long distance calls always give a transmission error on the fax machine.

     Any tips?  I am using Asterisk 1.2.13 and Zaptel 1.2.11 on a CentOS 4.4
dual core server.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología