[asterisk-users] SIP phones at multiple locations

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Fri Jan 12 17:51:51 MST 2007

Each employee has a Polycom phone at his desk at the real office as well
as a Polycom at his home office.

I'd like a call to the employees extension to ring both phones.  I'd
also like one entry in the buddy list for each employee, and the buddy
list to indicate he was on a call no matter which phone was being used.

Should I do this in the dial plan, or should I register each phone on
the same SIP userid?  Has anyone done this?

Thanks,
Mike