[asterisk-users] Problems with agent dynamic login

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Fri Jan 12 01:19:32 MST 2007

Hi again,

the problem is not about agents or queues, is locate in the fucked
Cisco7912. The issue is the # character, seems like it don't send to
asterisk correctly, because I tried with the same config with a ekiga
softphone and there is no problem.

Any ideas to solve it?

thanks

Marc Patino Gómez wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm running asterisk 1.2.10 and I need to use agent dynamic login. I
> read some doc and follow some tutorials but the agents can't login
> into the queue.  Asterisk ask to me to dial the password agent and
> after this, it  doesn't do nothing ( it doesn't tell login ok or login
> incorrect..). In the * console if I do show agents, any agent are logged.
>
> Any help will be very useful,
>
> Many thanks
>

> Here are me conf files:
>
> agents.conf
>
> [agents]
> agent => 1401,1401,1401
> agent => 1402,1402,1402
> agent => 1702,1702,1702
>
> queue.conf
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> [SupportQueue]
> music=default
> strategy=ringall
> timeout=15
> retry=5
> wrapuptime=0
> maxlen = 0
> leavewhenempty=no
> context = internal
> announce-frequency = 30
> announce-holdtime = yes
> member => Agent/1401
> member => Agent/1402
> member => Agent/1702
>

> extensions.conf
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> exten => 2001,1,Answer()
> exten=> 2001,2,Wait(1)
> exten => 2001,3,AgentCallbackLogin(||${CALLERIDNUM}@internal)
>

> the console message:
>
>    -- Executing Answer("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "") in new stack
>    -- Executing Wait("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "1") in new stack
>    -- Executing AgentCallbackLogin("SIP/1601-aeb3d650",
> "||1601 at internal") in new stack
>    -- Playing 'agent-user' (language 'en')
>
> here * stops :(
>
> I try with AgentLogin function and the problem is the same.
>

> KR

Marc Patino Gómez
Dpto. Sistemas

Claranet España. Servicios Internet
C/General Almirante 2-28, Torres Cerdá
08014 Barcelona
Tel. Información General: 902 884 633
Tel. Soporte Técnico: 902 884 622
Fax: +34 93 445 19 20
www.claranet.es

Claranet Group: United Kingdom - Spain - France - Germany - Portugal - Netherlands - USA