[asterisk-users] Problems with agent dynamic login

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Fri Jan 12 06:03:26 MST 2007

Hi to nobody :)

Finally I solve my stupid problem, I must changed my original sip.conf
for cisco phones to

dtmfmode=auto

Now the pound key # works well, and I can use queues with dynamic agents.

That's all

Marc Patino Gómez wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> the problem is not about agents or queues, is locate in the fucked
> Cisco7912. The issue is the # character, seems like it don't send to
> asterisk correctly, because I tried with the same config with a ekiga
> softphone and there is no problem.
>
> Any ideas to solve it?
>
> thanks
>
> Marc Patino Gómez wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'm running asterisk 1.2.10 and I need to use agent dynamic login. I
>> read some doc and follow some tutorials but the agents can't login
>> into the queue.  Asterisk ask to me to dial the password agent and
>> after this, it  doesn't do nothing ( it doesn't tell login ok or
>> login incorrect..). In the * console if I do show agents, any agent
>> are logged.
>>
>> Any help will be very useful,
>>
>> Many thanks
>>

>> Here are me conf files:
>>
>> agents.conf
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> [agents]
>> agent => 1401,1401,1401
>> agent => 1402,1402,1402
>> agent => 1702,1702,1702
>>
>> queue.conf
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>

>> [SupportQueue]
>> music=default
>> strategy=ringall
>> timeout=15
>> retry=5
>> wrapuptime=0
>> maxlen = 0
>> leavewhenempty=no
>> context = internal
>> announce-frequency = 30
>> announce-holdtime = yes
>> member => Agent/1401
>> member => Agent/1402
>> member => Agent/1702
>>

>> extensions.conf
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> exten => 2001,1,Answer()
>> exten=> 2001,2,Wait(1)
>> exten => 2001,3,AgentCallbackLogin(||${CALLERIDNUM}@internal)
>>

>> the console message:
>>
>>    -- Executing Answer("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "") in new stack
>>    -- Executing Wait("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "1") in new stack
>>    -- Executing AgentCallbackLogin("SIP/1601-aeb3d650",
>> "||1601 at internal") in new stack
>>    -- Playing 'agent-user' (language 'en')
>>
>> here * stops :(
>>
>> I try with AgentLogin function and the problem is the same.
>>

>> KR

Marc Patino Gómez
Dpto. Sistemas

Claranet España. Servicios Internet
C/General Almirante 2-28, Torres Cerdá
08014 Barcelona
Tel. Información General: 902 884 633
Tel. Soporte Técnico: 902 884 622
Fax: +34 93 445 19 20
www.claranet.es

Claranet Group: United Kingdom - Spain - France - Germany - Portugal - Netherlands - USA