[asterisk-users] Problems with agent dynamic login

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Thu Jan 11 03:11:57 MST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm running asterisk 1.2.10 and I need to use agent dynamic login. I
read some doc and follow some tutorials but the agents can't login into
the queue.  Asterisk ask to me to dial the password agent and after
this, it  doesn't do nothing ( it doesn't tell login ok or login
incorrect..). In the * console if I do show agents, any agent are logged.

Any help will be very useful,

Many thanks

Here are me conf files:

agents.conf
[agents]
agent => 1401,1401,1401
agent => 1402,1402,1402
agent => 1702,1702,1702

queue.conf

[SupportQueue]
music=default
strategy=ringall
timeout=15
retry=5
wrapuptime=0
maxlen = 0
leavewhenempty=no
context = internal
announce-frequency = 30
announce-holdtime = yes
member => Agent/1401
member => Agent/1402
member => Agent/1702

extensions.conf
exten => 2001,1,Answer()
exten=> 2001,2,Wait(1)
exten => 2001,3,AgentCallbackLogin(||${CALLERIDNUM}@internal)

the console message:

    -- Executing Answer("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Wait("SIP/1601-aeb3d650", "1") in new stack
    -- Executing AgentCallbackLogin("SIP/1601-aeb3d650",
"||1601 at internal") in new stack
    -- Playing 'agent-user' (language 'en')

here * stops :(

I try with AgentLogin function and the problem is the same.

KR

Marc Patino Gómez
Dpto. Sistemas

Claranet España. Servicios Internet
C/General Almirante 2-28, Torres Cerdá
08014 Barcelona
Tel. Información General: 902 884 633
Tel. Soporte Técnico: 902 884 622
Fax: +34 93 445 19 20
www.claranet.es

Claranet Group: United Kingdom - Spain - France - Germany - Portugal - Netherlands - USA