[asterisk-users] Directory too difficult?

Andrew M Stemen andrew at andrewmstemen.net
Thu Jan 11 19:54:56 MST 2007

I wouldn't swear to it (<chuckle>) but each time I've "spoken with" the
Verizon Telecommunications IVR, it sends me to an agent shortly after I
start swearing at it. I've had better luck with that than saying things
like "agent", "operator", and "attendant". Other than that, it appears
to be a rather nice IVR, and it usually understands me.