Fwd: [asterisk-users] Some queries on g729 license.

Derek Whitten derek at kfuq.net
Tue Jan 9 20:19:26 MST 2007

Al Bochter wrote:
> Derek Whitten
>
> Messages like this SHOULD NOT be posted to the list
> I have been trying to block you from my servers do to your abuse
>
> I will add this email address to the list also and contract your service
> provider.
>
> You are not doing the right thing you are acting like a child.
> I think you are abusing the list to send SPAM.
>
> And it is getting old blocking your email addresses
> And it getting old that you spoof my mail server and sending email with
> that look like it is coming from my servers.
>
> Derek if you keep this up I will press charges on you.
>
> I do track IP address on all email to my servers so yes I have all the
> proof I need from you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Al Bochter
> Bochter Services
> http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

whatever dude.. you may consider seeking professional help.  one message in your direction
because you refuse to quit acting like an immature spoiled little brat on this mailing
list does not constitute abuse.   Track away asshat, I am not spoofing a dam thing.  Why
don't you go back to school and learn how to read email headers and source correctly. Not
to mention that you should possibly take a few brush up classes on other topics as well
since it is beyond obvious to me (and probably many other people here) that you don't have
a clue.

If you have so many issues with this mailing list, why don't you do yourself and everyone
else here a favor, unsubscribe from this mailing list, and go on with your pathetic,
minuscule existence.

go away troll