Fwd: [asterisk-users] Some queries on g729 license.

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Jan 9 23:44:09 MST 2007

Hi

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 05:59:55PM -0500, Al Bochter wrote:
> Derek Whitten
>
> Messages like this SHOULD NOT be posted to the list

I fully agree here.

However:

> I have been trying to block you from my servers do to your abuse

If you want to blacklist someone on your own servers. However
threatening so on-list is not a good idea.

> I will add this email address to the list also and contract your service
> provider.
>
> You are not doing the right thing you are acting like a child.
> I think you are abusing the list to send SPAM.

Well, the list has an administrator. Look at the standard mailing list
headers. The list administrator has authority to decide if somebody is
abusing the list resources (as those are his resources).

> And it is getting old blocking your email addresses
> And it getting old that you spoof my mail server and sending email with
> that look like it is coming from my servers.
>
> Derek if you keep this up I will press charges on you.
>
> I do track IP address on all email to my servers so yes I have all the
> proof I need from you.

Please stop those threats. They will not stop people from sending you
hate mail. Ignore it.

Now can we get back to the usual list topics?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com