Fwd: [asterisk-users] Some queries on g729 license.

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Jan 9 15:59:55 MST 2007

Derek Whitten

Messages like this SHOULD NOT be posted to the list
I have been trying to block you from my servers do to your abuse

I will add this email address to the list also and contract your service provider.

You are not doing the right thing you are acting like a child.
I think you are abusing the list to send SPAM.

And it is getting old blocking your email addresses
And it getting old that you spoof my mail server and sending email with that look like it is coming from my servers.

Derek if you keep this up I will press charges on you.

I do track IP address on all email to my servers so yes I have all the proof I need from you.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email